Subject: Re: MD/RAMDISK building revisited
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/07/2005 00:08:15
<20050106085820.0f2f662b.hockey@dialectronics.com>の記事において
hockey@dialectronics.comさんは書きました。

> Ok, I'll look at this more closely. I take it that it won't grab the
> binaries from /usr/obj by default?

build.sh -u (or make build UPDATE=1) will preserve objects
in OBJDIR. (i.e. make cleandir will be skipped)
But I'm not sure if it won't cause any problem.

 :
> and by recursion each subsequent step does the same. If this is an
> incorrect interpretation, perhaps the language could be changed to
> reflect building only the specific port?

Hmm, build.sh requires -m MACHINE arg or MACHINE environment,
which specifies port to be built.

> Congruently, how would one
> build all of the ports?

Execute build.sh more than 50 times with some script? ;-)
---
Izumi Tsutsui
tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp