Subject: Re: MD/RAMDISK building revisited
To: Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp>
From: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/05/2005 13:40:39
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 03:29:02 +0900
Izumi Tsutsui <tsutsui@ceres.dti.ne.jp> wrote:

> "cd /usr/src/etc; make MAKEDEV" may work.

This appears to have done the trick. It is currently gz'ing the images.
Is there a location in distrib/macppc/floppy/ramdisk that I can add this
step? I'm guessing that when a build world is being done this file gets
created some other way and building the single port distribution (for
macppc at least) doesn't catch this.

> "build.sh build" does nothing in src/etc, but
> "build.sh distribution" will build all files under src/etc.

I haven't done build.sh distribution, just tools. It appeared to me that
this would build all ports, when I just want to do macppc.

thanks!
tim