Subject: Re: CVS commits for macppc
To: John Klos <john@klos.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/17/2004 13:08:07
On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 01:19:45PM -0500, John Klos wrote:
> One of the issues is that we might not have that many people running X on
> macppc. I have never, and none of the people I've helped with macppc have
> ever.

FWIW, I'd _like_ to run X on my macppc, but nobody's told me how to
fix or debug the problem I ran into:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-macppc/2002/08/06/0003.html (I think
I've posted more recent messages on the subject, but didn't spot them
in the list archives)
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 29 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++