Subject: BondiBlue Death
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Edwards <edwa0929@dowling.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/15/2004 17:38:37
g'day,
 I have a BondiBlue that a customer wanted to get rid of for a shiny new
POS dell system. I was short of a workstation at the time, so I took it.
NetBSD & OpenDarwin both have the similar trouble on the machine... They
sound like they are loading fine, but the screen is completely black for
NetBSD & Snow Crash-looking with OpenDarwin. Any Ideas about this?
Thanks,
 -- sae

<< God is a commedian playing to an audiance to afraid to laugh >>
 -- Voltair

<< Are you one who looks on? Or one who lends a hand? Or one who
looks away and walks off? Third Question of conscience. >>
 -- Nieztsche