Subject: Re: reproducible kernel panic w/ 2.0RC4MP
To: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
From: Dave Huang <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/11/2004 18:37:40
On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 07:24:37PM -0500, Tim Kelly wrote:
> Any mfs partitions, or anything that would be grabbing large quantities
> of real RAM? Can you send

Not that I can think of...

> from ddb the next time you get one? If I can figure out how to get the
> registers from both CPUs I'll send a revision. The man file didn't seem
> to indicate how. I'm trying to track this down from the source code.

On other ports, you can do "mach cpu n" to switch to CPU n, but
macppc's ddb doesn't support that :( It'd be really helpful if it did
though... it'd be nice to get a stack trace from the hung CPU.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 29 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++