Subject: Re: RC4 Release ISO (not hybrid) available
To: Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/28/2004 23:57:05
On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 02:30:04PM -0400, Tim Kelly wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:26:19 -0400
> Tim Kelly <hockey@dialectronics.com> wrote:
>
> > . I have seen the internals of the CHRP
> > script package in Open Firmware, which as I recall basically reads
> > through various components until it finds the xcoff bootloader
> > embedded in it.
>
> Sorry - I am really getting some things confused. That's what I get for
> answering while working on something else :-)

Thanks for answering :-) I was hoping that the business of putting a
MacOS CD and pressing the C key on powerup was something that all macs
would do, and that the chrp-boot script was the way it did it.. I
think this means its time to blow the dust off it and experiment once
again :-)

Cheers,

Patrick