Subject: Re: mesh stuff
To: Michael <macallan18@earthlink.net>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/28/2004 10:50:21
On Oct 28, 2004, at 7:59 AM, Michael wrote:

>>> - the kernel doesn't see the 2nd bandit.
>> maybe nothing is in there ? I remember quite clearly that when I had
>> get the string location of the video board to write in the Nvram I saw
>> both bandits.
> Maybe, but it should find the 2nd bandit, tell us, and then probe for
> devices on the attached PCI bus.

	There is definitely something wrong with our PCI code. It's not
setting up bridges or doing bus numbering correctly in 2.0. PR
port-macppc/26508. Grackle.c says "bus numbering is irrelevant" and
doesn't seem to do the recursive scan and setting up pci bus numbers
and config space on bridges other than the root grackle and bandit
itself.