Subject: NetBSD 1.6.2 and G3 B&W
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Mehul N. Sanghvi <mnsanghvi@comcast.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/21/2004 15:10:19
'allo,

      I have a G3 B&W that I want to install NetBSD on, but am running
into a problem during the install.  Things go fine until the point where
I am asked to select the terminal type.  At that point everything
freezes up.  I press "Return" to try and accept the default but that
does not work.  No other key stroke works either.  Its as if the key
board is frozen.  The only thing I can do at this point is to do a hard
reboot and start over and repeat the whole cycle.

       Has anyone run into this problem before ?   Any pointers on how
to go about working around it ?  I downloaded the NetBSD 1.6.2 ISO
images from netbsd.org itself.

cheers,

      mehul