Subject: Re: No active package
To: Jeremy Venaas <prince_germ@yahoo.com>
From: Chris Tribo <ctribo@college.dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/21/2004 11:03:07
No active package is normal on old world open firmware. The kernel load
freezing is not. It more than likely is the kernel overrunning the boot
loader. I have an open PR about this already, and it has been discussed
several times in the last month. At the moment there's no fix except
rolling your own distribution with local patches.