Subject: Re: 3c905 (ex) in beige g3 problem
To: Markus W Kilbinger <kilbi@rad.rwth-aachen.de>
From: Erik Osheim <erik@plastic-idolatry.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/11/2004 16:33:53
I'm not sure about the 3c905B, but I have a 3c905C working here. I
know that I needed to enable exphy* in the kernel before I was able to
do 100baseT. I don't remember what sorts of messages I got in dmesg
before then, but I know there was something.

If I'm not mistaken, though, the driver is not working at all. In that
case, I'm not sure I can help. However, it looks like your card should
be supported [1].

However, I am pretty sure that you don't need to do anything in OFW.

-- Erik

[1] http://www.netbsd.org/Hardware/pci.html