Subject: 2.0 rc1 default catch
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Kendall Shaw <queshaw@pacbell.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/02/2004 15:18:19
Hi,

My problem is similar to the problem I see from the archive recently,
that hasn't been replied to so far.

I have a PowerPC G4 400mhz with AGP and no gigabit ethernet or digitial
audio. It has open firmware version 3.

I have put ofwboot.xcf and netbsd-GENERIC_MD.gz from rc1 from the
directory 200409280000 onto the root of my HFS+ MacOS X panther partion
(I also tried putting it in it's own HFS+ partition on a different drive
and had the same results).

 From openfirmware, dir hd:,\ shows that the files are there. I run:

boot hd:,\ofwboot.xcf netbsd-GENERIC_MD.gz

and it fails with the error message ... 'DEFAULT CATCH' ...

Any ideas?