Subject: Re: COMPAT_LINUX fixed
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andreas Drewke <andreas_dr@gmx.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/17/2004 21:59:15
I can confirm linux is working great inside netbsd again. Its not that we
 only found out that linuxs uname works again but e.g.  BlackDowns Java (JDK)
 1.3 too.

Nice!

PS: Did somebody notice that uhci usb controllers (like VIA's vt6202..) is
working with NetBSD/macppc too? I did yesterday per incident more or less..
And I was amazed. I could use my usb cam on my old 7300 :)

Well:Just a guess. I dont know how many netbsd/macppc people  use that one,
but maybe it would make sense to put uhci in GENERIC too..

--

www: http://drewke.net / icq:175089452

www: http://drewke.net / icq:175089452