Subject: filesystem hierarchy, part 2
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Fry <jefffry@compuserve.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/02/2004 08:42:17
Here are some more inconsistencies that I've discovered, between what's
listed in the hier(7) man page, and what was installed on my system.

-------------------

hier(7) describes /amd/ "home directories mount point". I don't have
this directory.

Many other discrepancies exists within the directories, and their
subdirectories, between what the hier(7) man page reports, and what was
actually installed onto my system by NetBSD macppc 1.6.2.

Does anyone have a clue? Does anyone care? Is there anyone here who is
willing to help clear up this mystery? I thought that NetBSD users
provided peer-to-peer support/help. Should I be asking these questions
on a different NetBSD list?

Thanks