Subject: Re: pci parallel card in g3?
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: None <richard@uclinux.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/13/2003 17:34:41

> The devsw.c should be in the compile directory. Are you running 1.6.x,
> and
> not current per chance? If you are, then there should be a macppc/conf.c
> file and that is why you are not finding the files I mentioned to you.
>
> christos

Okay...changed "arch/macppc/macppc/conf.c" (o;

Now I see the my printf inside lpt.c when I do
a "cat > /dev/lpt0"...

    Called lptopen...

thanx for help (o:

Now the difficult question...

How can I use the parallel port in a direct way in an application
as most programming software for lpt port do?

Can I find out with the pci library where the parallel port
registers are mapped so I can directly read/write to it?

rick