Subject: about ati M6 LY
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Serge Basterot <serge.basterot@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/03/2003 16:08:59
Hi everyone,

I've installed some  days ago NetBSD 1.6.1 but I  can't get my video
card working. It's an ati radeon M6 LY. I think it is supported.

With XFree 4.2.1, with xsrc and with XFree 4.3 sources recompilation
I get always the same error message :
xf86MapVidMem: could not mmap screen [s=80000,a=90000000] (invalid argument)

I also tried with xsrc from current but server shut down after I see
mouse cursor in twm. The log was :
(II)XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse1" (type: MOUSE)
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap
(II)Server_Terminate keybinding not found

Did someone get this video card working ? And how ?

Thanks you,

--
Serj