Subject: Re: Mysql problem under 1.6.1?? (And slashcode)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/19/2003 11:06:05
> Does anybody have any experience installing mysql & slashcode?  I'm having
> problems and it seems like the database is getting corrupted.  This is a
> brand new install on a 9600.  I've reinstalled mysql twice already and
> either the tables are getting corrupted or the server is buggy when
> answering requests.

Actually, I'm having some weirdness with tables myself on 1.6.1 and the
packaged version of mysql -- tables build, and work, but the repair tools
complain the index is corrupted and (worse) nuke the table when you try
to rebuild them!

The queries seem to work fine, and it seems to use some sort of index when
I ask it to EXPLAIN queries, so I'm not sure what to make of it.

 Cameron Kaiser, Floodgap Systems Ltd * So. Calif., USA * ckaiser@floodgap.com
-- Assassinate me you may; intimidate me you cannot. -- John Philpot Curran ---