Subject: Re: OpenFirmware code request
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: Alex Zepeda <zipzippy@sonic.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/15/2003 03:02:53
On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 01:44:25AM -0700, Chuck Silvers wrote:

> we can arrange to have ofw_subr.c pulled in for other drivers as well.

Sounds good.  This is my first forray into mucking with kernel level
anything, as well as my first time putting NetBSD to any real use.  I'm
not too sure what is what.

> I take it you want the awacs driver to pull in that file also?

Yup, for the OF_compat function.  Apple uses the compatible property in
Darwin to identify the Burgundy sound stuff, but it seems like a cleaner
way to identify the Screamer versus AWACS chips as well.

- alex