Subject: Re: Problems with current
To: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
From: Alex Zepeda <zipzippy@sonic.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/07/2003 17:09:47
On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 02:08:34PM -0700, Chuck Silvers wrote:

> hmm, so what's the stack trace when it panics?

Didn't write down the trace (you know.. I still can't get this machine to
give me a crash dump).

But the message I got was about a failed assertation (sdp != NULL) in
uvm_swap.c line 1607 (current process was 'reaper').

Given that working with the sound driver meant I was rebooting constantly,
I haven't really felt a huge desire to go back to the sources from the
29th.  Especially since the sources from the 31st refused to even boot
(didn't even get out of the OF loader).  At first I thought that was a bad
CD-RW disc, but even netbooting it did the same thing.

- alex