Subject: Interrupt problem with current
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/19/2003 06:18:22
Hi,

After cross compiling a current kernel, I now see an entirely new problem
which I have never seen before:

wm0 at pci0 dev 14 function 0: Intel i82540EM 1000BASE-T Ethernet, rev. 2
pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin A
wm0: unable to map interrupt
esiop0 at pci0 dev 15 function 0: Symbios Logic 53c875 (ultra-wide scsi)
esiop0: using on-board RAM
pci_intr_map: no mapping for pin A
esiop0: couldn't map interrupt

This is the same system which has been running release all year, and I
recently booted a GENERIC 1.6U kernel from 2-August, which had no problems
with the hardware.

Note that both these cards are in the top three slots of a PowerMac 9600.
Also note that I have not yet tried to power down the system completely
and bring it back up, as I am not local to the machine.

Clues? Hints?

John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs