Subject: Re: Authenticating MacOS-X against NetBSD
To: Michael Bartosh <mbartosh@4am-media.com>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/17/2003 11:49:36
At 12:08 PM -0600 6/17/03, Michael Bartosh wrote:
>True enough. pam_krb5 doesn't build, either.

I have a custom-written pam_krb5 under GPL from someone on the
darwin-development list if you want it.  I also have a contact at KTH
who says he's written a Kerberos-aware screen saver.

I gave up on getting one to work myself.  You need a Directory
Services plug-in, not a multiplicity of other hacks.

If Apple doesn't do the right thing next week at WWDC then I'll be
writing an AFS Directory Services plug-in (which could trivially be
stripped down to a plain kerberos plug-in).  In my copious free time
of course.

This is getting a bit off-topic.  Sorry folks.