Subject: Where's 1.6.1RC3?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/03/2003 15:34:38
In days of yore there would be an RC3 directory somewhere under ftp.netbsd.org.

Where is it now?  I don't see any RC3 directories on releng.netbsd.org either.

I'm asking specifically because I'd like to make sure that the
relevant stuff for the ISO and the boot floppies will work on
{78}{56}00 machines with OF 1.0.5.  We fell down on that one last
time.  In fact I couldn't boot even the so-called bootable ISO image
on my 7500.

While I'm asking questions, does anyone know if the NeXT-ffs flavor
support was pulled up to 1.6.1?  I don't see any way to make anything
but NeXT-flavor CD's in OSX with the built-in tools, so it's really
handy to have.