Subject: Re: Autobooting, yaboot?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Erik Osheim <eosheim1@swarthmore.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/09/2003 15:42:22
So are you trying to create a bootloader, like LILO or yaboot, that
automatically boots NetBSD after X seconds, but before that you can
press keys to boot other OSs?

There is a forth script for open firmware based on yaboot that I have
used before (that does what I described). I can send it to you, if that
is what you are looking for.

-- Erik