Subject: Fwd: blackdown linuxppc problem on netbsd 1.6
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Tom Winchester <winchest@internode.on.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/18/2002 23:52:16
Hi there.

With some good suggestions from Amitai Schlair I have mode some
progress on getting blackdown linuxppc to run on netbsd-1.6.

Specifically, "emul.linux.kern.osrelease=2.4.18" in /etc/sysctl.conf
enables java compilation. It installed ant successfully, for example.

This is fine for command line work, but anything else requiring gui's
falls over. One problem was fixed by installing suse_x11 (suse73/ppc).
It now fails with the error messages given below.

Does anyone have a clue as to what this means, or what to do about it?

Any help will be appreciated.

Tom Winchester
tom.winchester@internode.on.net

Begin forwarded message: