Subject: Re: 300MHz beige G3 questions
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Jeff Walther <trag@io.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/06/2002 21:15:11
At 19:18 -0600 12/06/2002, Andy Ball wrote:
>Hello Eric,
>
>   EDB> I have a few of these Apple SCSI boards made by ATTO.
>
>Have any that you're not using?  ;-)

OWC, http://eshop.macsales.com/specials/XLR8YourMac.cfm , has the
Apple OEM version of the Atto UL2D card for $39.95.  A week or two
ago it was $10 less.   The UL2D is a dual channel U2W (LVD) card
based on the LSI/Symbios 53C896 chip.   This particular card has only
one internal connector and one external connector though there are
clear spaces on the board for a second connector of each type.  The
external connector is one I'm not familiar wtih though, VHDCI 68.
Are all the LVD cards using this one, or is that just a new type for
this card?

Jeff Walther