Subject: Re: PPC601 support, and macs without openfirmware
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/22/2002 03:22:40
	I have a PowerComputing PowerCenter 166 and maybe a 210 if I can
get it working. The 166 has Bandit, GrandCentral, Iridium and
Platinum. I also have a 601 CPU card laying around, I don't recall if it's
PDS or Processor socket style, will have to look. It uses the same
motherboard codename "Tsunami" so maybe this would be a better place to
start for breaking into the 7200? The only difference between this machine
and the 7200 should be the Video controller right? I've got piles of 68k
stuff, 6100's 7100's, 8100's and various CPU modules I might be able to
throw into the PowerCenter.

	Chris