Subject: X11 on Ibook3
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Kentaro A. Kurahone <austin@sigusr1.org>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/01/2002 10:27:20
--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

Hi,

I've just installed NetBSD 1.6 on my 2002 iBook (Purchased new about a month
ago).  I just managed to get XFree86[1] working, and am running into some m=
inor
problems with the screen going black if I start X, exit, and start X again.

I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this, and if there are
any workarounds.

Thanks in advance,

--=20
Kentaro A. Kurahone
SIGUSR1 Research and Development
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!
"Yesterday's truth left yesterday, When hellfire froze right over."

[1]: The snapshot linked of the web page did not work for me even though I
changed the driver to "ati", so I checked out the latest CVS version and
patched the Radeon driver.  Binary snapshots/the one line diff are available
on request.

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--