Subject: Re: G3 cache kernel
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Donald Lee <donlee_ppc1@icompute.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/22/2002 19:15:08
I am running a Pwer Center 132 w/ a Sonnet 300 Mhz G3 card.  This is my
production web server.  My config is:

	options  L2CR_CONFIG="(L2SIZ_512K|L2CLK_20|L2RAM_PIPELINE_BURST)"

Works fine.  When I first did this, I had some mistrust of the dmesg
info, so I did some benchmarks tailored to use the 512K cache, and
in addition to the dmesg claims, I've verified that it works.

I don't know how much of this might apply to your card, though.

-dgl-