Subject: How do I get my own kernel to a OF 2.01f-bootable floppy ?
To: None <port-macppc@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Anton <anton@ilg.uni-stuttgart.de>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/16/2002 20:24:04
Hello (again) Gurus,

Yes, it is me again, the guy who wants to make a server from the worlds
most buggiest PowerMacintosh G 3 266. I have been abel to cross-compile
a kernel on a i386 NetBSD 1.5.3 machine with GENERIC kernel running.

I just tried   vnconfig -c vnd0 boot.fs  , but I got only an error message,
indicationg that there is no disklabel (within the .fs diskimage - I suppose)
As I tried a  i386  boot.fs  , I could do a vnconfig -c vnd0 boot.fs ,
but after executing   mount /dev/vnd0a /mnt   there was another error
message, indicating that there was a  bad superblock

Could anyone out there help me - getting my kernel to the OF 2.01f-bootable
floppy disk ?

best regards
Mark Anton