Subject: mangled keyboard in X
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/16/2002 16:25:01
Hi I am running 1.6H and XFree 4.2.1 and all is fine - until I load up
an xterm in 'ion' and my keyboard is very mangled. keys dont work,
then repeat at extreme rates. It's almost random.

I have a default X11 config file from xf86config.

Any clues?

172 yeled@vulcanised[~]% XFree86 -version

XFree86 Version 4.2.1 / X Window System
Release Date: 3 September 2002
        If the server is older than 6-12 months, or if your card is
        newer than the above date, look for a newer version before
        reporting problems.  (See http://www.XFree86.Org/)
Build Operating System: NetBSD/macppc 1.6F [ELF] The NetBSD
Foundation, Inc.
Module Loader present
173 yeled@vulcanised[~]% uname -a
NetBSD vulcanised.adc.rmit.edu.au 1.6H NetBSD 1.6H (VULCANISED) #10:
Mon Sep 16 15:32:51 EST 2002
root@vulcanised.adc.rmit.edu.au:/usr/src/current/src/sys/arch/macppc/compile/VULCANISED
macppc

--