Subject: Re: mangled keyboard in X
To: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
From: Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/15/2002 23:30:22
At 4:25 PM +1000 9/16/02, Charlie Allom wrote:

:)Hi I am running 1.6H and XFree 4.2.1 and all is fine - until I load up
:)an xterm in 'ion' and my keyboard is very mangled. keys dont work,
:)then repeat at extreme rates. It's almost random.

I can't help you, but I've got a different XFree problem.

On my PowerBook (FireWire) which has a Rage128 Mobility, NetBSD 1.6H, and
the XFree 4.2.0 snapshot from ftp.netbsd.org, everything works fine until I
close X.  Then the display turns into garbage fixable only by a reboot.
Oddly, the keyboard still seems to work fine.

  -- MW