Subject: Re: accidentally "setenv real-base 600000" on Beige G3 (OF 2.4)
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin K Woo <kevwoo@au1.ibm.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/13/2002 10:05:53
Hi Chris and Jon,

      I'll try finding the motherboard reset switch and removing the
battery again once I finish work and reach home.

      Thanks for your suggestions; wish me luck (:

With Gratitude,

Kevin Keith WOO
Analyst Programmer
IBM Global Services Australia
55 Coonara Avenue, West Pennant Hills
Ph: +61-2-9354-7757
E-mail : kevwoo@au1.ibm.com

                      Christian
                      Groessler                To:       Kevin K Woo/Australia/IBM@IBMAU
                      <cpg@aladdin.de>         cc:       cpg@aladdin.de, port-macppc@netbsd.org
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: accidentally "setenv real-base 600000" on Beige G3 (OF
                      cpg@aladdin.de            2.4)

                      13/09/02 09:45 AM

On 09/13/2002 09:08:15 AM ZE10 "Kevin K Woo" wrote:

>      - Removing the battery from the motherboard for 10 minutes

This is the way to go.
Also disconnect the power cable!

I disconnected the power cable and removed the battery for one day and
it was fine again....

regards,
chris