Subject: Re: Trying to boot a PM7200
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=E9mi_Zara?= <remi_zara@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 09/01/2002 22:25:43
Hi,

I'm not an expert at all at kernel programing, nor at powerpc assembly=20=

(I'm a total newbie for both).
But it seems to me that the first file to look at is:
syssrc/sys/arch/macppc/stand/ofwboot/Locore.c
as this looks like the first code that is executed.
But it manipulates right away bat registers, which of course are=20
specific on the 601.
Could a charitable person comment on the asm in this file so that can=20
figure out what it does exactly ? (and then read further in the PowerPC=20=

601 user manual...)

Thanks again,

R=E9mi Zara

Le samedi, 31 ao=FB 2002, =E0 23:45 Europe/Paris, R=E9mi Zara a =E9crit =
:

--
R=E9mi Zara
web: http://www.remi-zara.net/