Subject: Re: us.swapctrlcaps keymap
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Martijn van Buul <martijnb@stack.nl>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/15/2002 15:10:25
gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 10:32:16AM -0700, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> > Well, just to make life interesting, there are those of us with (ADB)
> > keyboards where the caps lock key locks in position. :-)
>
> In fact, the only ADB keyboards that have an even remotely good
> feel have locking caps keys.

Aye. I've got such a keyboard too (And a Apple Design keyboard, which
is a bit sloppy IMHO). Too bad that the keyboard with the "good" feel is the
Apple Keyboard II from my Classic. It misses all function keys, some cursor
direction keys (home, end, page up, page down, and has escape in the
most illogical place - next to the spacebar. D-oh.

Martijn (Uses vim. Needs escape. Keeps hitting the void.)

--
    Martijn van Buul -  Pino@dohd.org - http://www.stack.nl/~martijnb/
	 Geek code: G--  - Visit OuterSpace: mud.stack.nl 3333