Subject: I lost my screen
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Ken Kelly <knkelly@pacbell.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 06/07/2002 22:42:52
I am using a macppc 7500.  I have successfully installed netbsd.  Since I
was having sync problems with my monitor and applied the open firmware patch
for monitor synch.  I then realized I couldn't setenv to deal with boot
taking place before my disk was ready, so I went back to the unpatched open
firmware.

I got the open firmware prompt, set all my env settings (except for auto
boot so I could test further).  I reset-all and now my screen will not
display anything and keyboard doesn't work.

I've tried using a printer cable to connect to another mac running zterm,
but can't seem to get anything there either.

Any ideas why I would have lost video?  I did not change those settings in
open firmware. . .l

How to I make zterm work?

Thanks!