Subject: Re: MESH flags?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Diggs <kevdig@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 05/03/2002 12:17:28
John,

    Sync mode for mesh does not work for NetBSD. In my experiments on a
9600 showed that doing a 'rm -r' on a large tree would cause the bus to
hang. If you want to try to play with it you turn it on by changing the
code in mesh.c. Sync is disabled there. Check my earlier posts for the
exact location.

                    kevin