Subject: follow-on woes
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/24/2002 15:11:05
It would be nice if sshd were configured at install time, to get
away from the console. I found I have to make keys before it would
start, and there are some things I just barely remember how to do.

Also, ftp.netbsd.org is down for maintenance (I know it's bad
manners to gripe about a volunteer effort, but is this really the
best time of day to move the master ftp site?) so I can't install
pkgtools/pkg_install which means I can't install anything else. I
can't find the distfiles on the mirrors I have looked at, so far.

Not a good day so far  . . . .
--
Paul Beard
8040 27th Ave NE

What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists?  In that
case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
		-- Woody Allen, "Without Feathers"