Subject: netbsd 1.5/1.5.2 on ibook / netbsd 1.5/1.5.2 on ibook2?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Mr. Jay <mrjay123@hotmail.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 04/19/2002 02:04:46

------=_NextPart_000_483d_59d3_1145

Actually I was using 1.5 a few days ago. I happened upon 1.5.2 CDs and on
the Tangerine iBook the prompt for terminal type does accept keyboard input.
I don't have the "snow" "iBook2" right now nor do I presently want to wipe
out the Apple stuff on the Tangerine, but maybe in a few days..

- Jay

------=_NextPart_000_483d_59d3_1145

  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 14 Apr 2002 20:40:02 -0000
	 Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:40:01 -0700
	Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:40:01 GMT