Subject: xmodmap/XFree error please HELP ME!!!!
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Marco Zunino <zunino@math.u-strasbg.fr>
List: port-macppc
Date: 03/03/2002 17:00:59
  Hi,

  I would like to install XFree on my MacPPC WallStreet.
 I tried with the version of XFree4.0 in the netbsd site,
 but it was broken (problems with the video card). Then
someone was so kind to send me another copy and it works
for the video card but there is still a problem that made
my BSD toally unusable. I want to make the delete key
working, but xmodmap does not works. I think the reason
can be the following message I have in my XFree86.0.log:

(II) Keyboard "Keyboard" handled by legacy driver
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Mouse" (type: MOUSE)
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre-XKB keymap

Could you help me? It is VERY important for me to have a working
version of netbsd soon and i need to fix at least that!!!

Thanks a lot in advance.
   Best regards,
                            Marco