Subject: Re: How To...
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: paul <pkdb1@attbi.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 02/14/2002 13:49:36
I have successfully installed macppc with nothing more than a
floppy and a net connection: you'll want the Install guide that's
referenced from http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/macppc on paper or
otherwise handy.

As noted in an earlier thread today, you may need to use the IP
address of your netbsd mirror . . . .

The only other advice I would add is to make sure to drop into the
shell in sysinst and make sure rc.conf is setup correctly.

an iMac will probably prove to be more tractable than my old 9500
. . . .