Subject: Re: Internet settings
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Anton Kiland <anton@kiland.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/22/2002 17:06:09
On tisdag, januari 22, 2002, at 04:55 , paulbeard wrote:

> on 1/22/02 2:17 AM, Anton Kiland at anton@kiland.com had this to say:
>

>> thnx in advanc dudes, i really appresiate (spellng?) when you take time
>> for an 14 year old newbie like me!
>>

> try and show a little appreciation in advance by not yelling, OK?
>
> First off, you come into the group complaining that you don't know what
> do and that the information everyone else has found helpful is "weird."
> Insulting people while ask them for help is a bad idea. Since your email
> headers suggest you're in Sweden, will it be OK if I come to Stockholm
> and
> yell in the middle of the street that no one will speak english to me?
> Or
> would I be expected to learn a few phrases and mind my manners?
>
> This most recent message reads as if you're angry: at who and why?
>
> I wouldn't be at all surprised to find everyone has filtered your email
> so
> they can spare themselves the aggravation.

Oh, im realy realy sorry.....its just that, im sick and have a really
bad headache...and this computer i try to get it to work on, i payed
$150 for it, and since nor me or my family is welthy (we dont have much
money at all) it took me some time to get these money, and when i finaly
bought the computer, i want it to work....

but i do appolagize (spellin again?) for my rude behaviour. I promise to
behave from now on.   And just so you know, i like what you do for
people like me, helping out and stuff.  It wasnt my intension to be mad,
couse i really wasnt, even if it sounded that way.  I'm really really
sorry

I would be so thankfull if you still would listen to my questions and
help me out.

Sorry again folks, sorry that im so rude, sorry that i dont
listen.....i'm sorry for everything!

   /Anton Kiland