Subject: Re: getting debugging messages from ums.c? more than three buttons in X?
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-macppc
Date: 01/03/2002 08:23:18
>>> Does X support more than 3 buttons these days?
>> Yes.
> der Mouse told me it supports up to five, which is perfect for me.

The protocol does.  "Does X support <foo> these days" can be read as
"Does the X protocol support <foo>" or "Do common X implementatiosn
support <foo> these days".  I tried to make it clear in my message that
I was answering "yes" to the former, not the latter.  Of course, if any
open-source implementation doesn't handle it, it's a SMOP. :-)

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign