Subject: Re: more on the 9500
To: None <paulbeard@mac.com>
From: Kevin Diggs <kevdig@rcn.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 12/15/2001 22:51:29
Paul,

    I hope your latest output-device in the email was a typo:

    output-device    pci2@D ...

It should be:

    output-device    pci2/@D ...

You need the slash. Also in order to be usable from OF it has to have an OF
ROM. It is a MAC video card, right? Do something like:

    " pci1" select-dev ls unselect-dev
    " pci2" select-dev ls unselect-dev

to figure out which bus your video card is on. Then use the address on the bus
(the "D" above) to specify the device.

                    kevin