Subject: Re: Wavelan/Airport Trouble
To: Andrew Cagney <cagney@mac.com>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/30/2001 08:13:53
At 20:31 Uhr -0500 29.11.2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:

>> Also check out pkgsrc/net/airportbasestationconfig which is a package of
>> the above. Since it needs java, you'll need like an i386. :-(
>
>Worked for me (at least for browsing).  Just include -green.  There is
>PR somewhere about this.

If you are talking about the blackdown.org linuxppc JDK 1.3, there is a
dependency on a patched openmotif RPM (downloadable from blackdown.org)
missing from the emul/linuxppc package that leads to an "unsatisfied link"
error.

Is this "well known" or should I send-pr?

	hauke

--
/~\ The ASCII	                   "Those who are willing to sacrifice
\ / Ribbon Campaign                 essential liberties for a little order