Subject: Re: machdep.c and OF 3 keyboard handling
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/27/2001 23:37:21
--sXc4Kmr5FA7axrvy

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 12:01:28AM +0100, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> I can try anything you come up with on an older iMac (about 2 years),
> but that's about it.  I don't know anything about OF.

Would you be willing to give my kernel configuration change
suggestion (from the PR) a shot? I understand what you say (that the
problem happens earlier), but I still think it may be possible to
force attachment of the console to usb later. Note that I don't
think this is a "correct" fix, but it may make the keyboard on
older-OF-with-USB macs work right.

(I'd do it myself, but I have neither USB-based macs nor time.)

--=20
       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net

--sXc4Kmr5FA7axrvy

--sXc4Kmr5FA7axrvy--