Subject: Re: NetBSD on new iBook2
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Stefan Werner <stewer@mac.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/19/2001 14:11:57
Hi,

>I have installed -current on 20011014 onto iBook/500 Dual USB (one generation
>old iBook), and found there were high possibility that ADB won't be probed
>if I failed to say boot-file and asked it by 'Boot:'  prompt.
>Possibility is actually 100% in my case.

That doesn't make a difference here.

I noticed that there is a error message on the bottom of the screen
(in the font used by OpenFirmware) while NetBSD spits out its boot
messages: it says "method <`usb-kbs-handle> not found;
ihandle=ff930d90 method <`adb-kbd-handle> not found; ihandle=ffbc90c0
phandle=ff930d90 _"

Is there a place where I can download a boot.fs file from the current
tree? I only found 1.5.2 binaries so far.

Thanks,
   Stefan