Subject: Re: New powerbook g4
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: None <key@KSquared.NET>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/19/2001 10:21:11
I just got a PowerBook (GigE, 667) and plan to run NetBSD on it eventually
in a multi-boot fashion.  I was thinking when it's supported in a -release.
I'll try to see if I can at least boot from a CD over Thanksgiving break,
workload permitting.  I'm fairly inexperienced with NetBSD/macppc -
ran diskless on an iMac a year or so ago for a few months for a
testing run.  Does anyone know of a Mac equivalent of Partition Magic
that can safely resize a Mac disk without wipe/reinstall?  Otherwise,
I'll have to nuke what I've got, repartition, reinstall.

Regards,
K^2