Subject: Re: NetBSD on new iBook2
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Makoto Fujiwara <makoto@ki.nu>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/17/2001 13:06:54
Stefan> I tried to boot NetBSD 1.5.2 on my 600MHz iBook, but apparently the
Stefan> keyboard did not work. I read in the installation notes that there

I have installed -current on 20011014 onto iBook/500 Dual USB (one generation
old iBook), and found there were high possibility that ADB won't be probed
if I failed to say boot-file and asked it by 'Boot:'  prompt.
Possibility is actually 100% in my case.

There are another story that I have very few but not at all that I failed
to type-in at login: prompt with my iBook/SE 366MHz (1999 model) with any
release and -current date. By skipping with control + command + power and next
time I was able to type-in at login:. This happens very rarely.
---
Makoto Fujiware