Subject: ASISTACE FOR DIAMOND TRANSFER
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: richmond etiebet <richmondetiebet@yahoo.com>
List: port-macppc
Date: 11/14/2001 07:22:47
ATT.
 Dear sir,
 I know this proposal letter might be a suprise to you
 but do consider it as an emergency,In a nutshell,I am
 Richmond Etiebet,a sierra-leonian born 30 years
 ago,now seeking asylum in Dakar-senegal under(UNHCR).

 MY father(late)Godwin Etiebet was the managing
 director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in
 (KENEMA)Sirra-Leone,but was killed during the civil
 war and his properties destroyed,but we managed to
 escape with some of my father's precious
 properties(DIAMOND)which is now safely deposited in a
 high security and finace company here in Dakar as a
 family treasure.

 However,we are saddled with the problem of securing a
 trust worthy foreign personality to help us transfer
 the diamond which weights 14,220 carats to his
 position pending my arrival to meet with you.

 Furthermore,I only want this done this way because
 your Country is politically stable for any profitable
 investment and i also want to add here that if
 accepted by you, you will serve as the original
 beneficiary of the diamond and also the president of
 any investment recommended.

 I feel confident therefore,to introduce this offer to
 you.For your participation and assistance, I have
 decided to give you 10percent of the total money from
 the sale of the diamonds,and 2percent maped out for
 any miscelleneous expenses that may occure during the
 transfer of the diamond to your position.

 Conclusively,you are requested to furnish me back
 immediately you receive this request regarding the
 lifting this consignment from Dakar senegal
 to your country or any place of your interest.

 On commencement, this transaction will take 14
working
 days to be accomplished.

 A copy of certificate of deposit bond receipt of the
 security and finance company,and the lab test result
 certificate of the diamond will be send to you as
soon
 as i hear from you,Including the picture's of the
 diamonds.

 THANK YOU
 RICHMOND ETIEBET