Subject: Re: Printing from MacOS
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Weiss <ajwdsp@cloud9.net>
List: port-macppc
Date: 10/22/2001 15:52:54
On Mon, 22 Oct 2001, Henry B. Hotz wrote:

> I remember seeing some comments about the HP interfaces not closing
> out Appletalk print jobs properly at the end.  Don't know if that
> rings any bells for people.

My Postscript Laserjet III is hooked to a linksys parallel to ethernet 3
port server.  Every time I print from the Mac, the light blinks forever...
it prints (really slowly), and then the light will blink forever....i.e.
it never closes... I have to hold the reset key.

If I try to use the f*rked Appletalk portion of the Linksys device it
blinks forever but never prints.

Andrew