Subject: Re: OF output on PM7500
To: None <port-macppc@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: port-macppc
Date: 08/28/2001 22:10:12
Hi,

On 28 Aug 2001, at 15:44, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
> It doesn't affect the functionality of the machine in anyway. (All
> four of my 7x00s have this, and all funtion just fine.)

thanks for the info. Im in the process of tracking down some
problems and almost everything that can go wrong did go wrong so
far ;) and this was one of the things to eliminate from the list. I am
going to check what changes were written to the nvram, as the last
part of the line seems to be the end of the original script and I do
not know if all the patches of the 1.0.5 OF were executed. I think to
remember I saw the commands to do this in the docs.

Thanks again

mike

P.S. so far at least I produced a working MacOS on this PM and it
was not that easy;)